Last updated on: 01.06.2020
Under the Terms of Service, we offer you various services and products including “Online Services”, in-person “POS Services”, or both, so additional conditions or product requirements (including age requirements) can sometimes apply. Additional terms will be available with the relevant Services and these additional terms will become part of your agreement with us if you use these Services.
I. Using our Services
You must follow all the rules made available within the Services. Do not misuse our Services. For example, do not interfere with our Services and do not attempt to access them by a method other than the interface and instructions we provide. You may use our Services only as permitted by law. We may suspend or cease providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our Terms or Policies or if we investigate suspected infringement.
In providing these services, Sellfer and you using our services, explicitly adopt the applicable laws and Directive 2000/31 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June 2000 on certain legal aspects of information society services, and in particular e-commerce in the internal market (‘Directive on electronic commerce’). For this action, you explicitly and declaratively accept them as users when you sign up in Sellfer.com.
Sellfer, as a service provider, is not obliged to monitor information that stores, transmits or makes available when providing services to its information society – its users, or to seek facts and circumstances that indicate misconduct.
We would like to inform you that Sellfer, at the request of a competent public authority in the cases established by law, is obliged to provide any information about the recipient of the service and its activity.
II. Your Account in Sellfer
You may need a Sellfer account to use some of our services.
- Services and websites are available only for people who are at the age of the majority of the country they are from or live in and from which they use the Services to create an Account. In any other case, the Sellfer’s service is not available for people under the age of 18.
- Creating an account
For creating an account we will need your full legal name, address, email address, telephone number, postcode, company name, VAT/CVR number. You acknowledge that Sellfer will use the provided email or as updated by you for communication with you. You and only you are responsible for keeping your password and account secure. To protect your Sellfer account, keep your password confidential. You are responsible for your Sellfer account and password and Sellfer cannot be liable for any loss caused by your failure to protect your account and password. Try not to reuse your account password in third-party applications.
The person signing up for the Service by creating an Account will be considered “Owner of the store” for the purposes of our Terms and Conditions. Your store can only be associated with one Store Owner. The owner of the online store can later create accounts with different “Roles” for the staff members which will allow them to access the store. By creating different Admin Roles the Owner can set permissions and determine access level for the people who are going to work in the shop admin.
2.1. When signing up in Sellfer we create you an Account (Merchant) in yourpay.io on your behalf using your Company name and VAT/CVR number. Sellfer does not store information about your credit card or any other information you provide while creating a merchant. The whole payment process is being handled by the payment provider, in our case – yourpay.io Creating an account in Yourpay is a must if you want to have credit card payments. You may create an Account in Sellfer without providing this information and create your merchant later from your store admin.
If you believe that someone is infringing your copyright and you want to let us know, you can find us at email@example.com
3. Your content in our services
Some of our Services allow you to upload, store, send, or receive content. You retain ownership of all intellectual property rights you own in this content. In short, what belongs to you remains yours.
You are responsible for all activity and content in your Account, such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account. If Sellfer finds it inappropriate, including offensive or discriminating texts, images, and/or any other uploaded information, we reserve the right to delete your account. If you are signing up for our Service on behalf of another person, you acknowledge that you have the authority to represent and bind them to these Terms.
When you upload, store, send or receive content to or through our Services, you provide Sellfer (and those we work with) with license worldwide to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, creates derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations, or other changes that we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. The rights you grant under this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and enhancing our Services and developing new ones.
III. Sellfer rights
- All rights of the name, logo, and domain of Sellfer.com are reserved. Use of our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you have access to. You may not use content from our Services unless you have permission from the owner or otherwise authorized by law. These Terms do not entitle you to use the mark or logos used in our Services. Do not remove, obscure, or modify legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
- You acknowledge that you won’t use Sellfer website or its Service for illegal purposes or violate any laws in your or your customer’s jurisdiction.
- We may change the Terms at any time. You affirm that if you continue using our Service after the change you agreed to the amended Terms
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reasons
- Verbal or written abuse of customers or employees of Sellfer is not allowed. This will lead to the deletion of the account
- In case of an account violation, we reserve the right to request to confirm with documentation your ownership of the account. Documentation may include but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government-issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, your status as an employee of an entity, etc.
- We may review the content you create to determine whether it is illegal or violates our policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe violates our policies or law. But this does not necessarily mean that we are reviewing content, so please do not assume that we do.
- In connection with the use of the Services, we may send you service messages, administrative communications, and other information. You can opt-out of some of these communications.
- Some of our services are available on mobile devices. Do not use such Services in a way that distracts you and prevents you from complying with traffic or safety laws.
IV. Limitation of liability
- Sellfer shall not be liable for direct, indirect damages, loss of profits, data, or anything else resulting from your use or inability to use our service.
- Sellfer shall not be liable for lost profits of you. Also, Sellfer shall not be liable for the fees made by third parties due to or arising out of your breach of these terms.
- Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The service is provided without any warranty, condition or statutory
- Sellfer doesn’t warrant that its Service will be error-free or will perform without limitation or restriction
V. Intellectual rights
- Sellfer does not have or claim any intellectual rights over the content of your online store. You can remove your Sellfer Store at any time by deleting your Account.
- By creating an online store and adding materials into it you agree to share them to other internet users and allow them to view it
We will not disclose your personal confidential data to third parties, except if it is required for providing our services аs confidential data may be required, and non-public information provided to us by you.
The subscription to our Website and Service is not bound to any taxes. Setting up a store and starting a business is completely free. There are no monthly fees or trial periods.
VIII. Deactivating or Deleting your Account
- You may delete your Account and terminate the Terms of Service at any time by contacting Sellfer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deletion of the Owner’s account will lead therefore to the deletion of the store.
- Upon deactivating and deleting of the Service:
- you will no longer be able to access your Account;
- your Store website will be taken offline.
- If you purchased a domain name through Sellfer, upon cancellation your domain will no longer be automatically renewed. Following termination, it will be your responsibility to handle all matters related to your domain with the domain provider.
- Fraud: Sellfer may terminate your account if we suspect that you have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Services.
Thank you for reading our Terms and Conditions. Enjoy Sellfer!